Re: 1.9.2 Very Poor Performance with content type creating - huge wait times?
The problem is that:
1) Apps are not only totally different from each other with different field types in it, but also they are created by end users.
2) and even after user installed an app from app store, user can change every detail of that app which makes it become a new content type..
here is the life cycle for an app:
1) in app builder, an end user can create his own app. He decides to set every single details of the app and then put different field types in it ..
2) After app is done, user can publish it to app store to share this app with other users.
3) another uer can see and install this app from app store into his own workspace
4) after installing he can start to use it directly or he can change everything about the app - where system takes the user to app builder screen as in creating the app from the scratch...
5) this changed app can then be even published to the app store as a new app
I hope I can clarify little bit more... please ask me if you got any more question.
And I really would like to get your opnion on:
"if it is possible to overcome the fact that any content type creation/update/deletion causes cache invalidation which is killing performance in a multi-user environment."